Monday, February 13, 2012

Love isn't just for the birds




It's our first Valentine's Day as boyfriend and girlfriend. Steven took me to a place here in downtown San Diego called Extraordinary Desserts. I nearly had a heart attack. I wanted everything! All the desserts were topped with fresh cut flowers and flakes of gold. It was so deliciously fancy.




I really wanted those green vintage bowls but they weren't for sale :( They would look amazing in my apartment.


 Don't these make your mouth water? I had the one on the left: Dulce De Leche & Steven had the one on the right: Devonshire Neopolitan. Ohh it was to die for. I also had the Child's Play tea. It was infused with jelly beans. My inner child was screamming yes please! It was delish!





It was a wonderful day out with my love bug. He's pretty romantic when he puts his mind to it. Oh and I absolutley love that last picture of him. He's the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment