Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Reenlistment Day!


"I, Jade Nichole Daniel, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."



Today I  reenlisted for another 4 years in the United States Navy and I don't have that "What the eff did I just do?" feeling. Honestly, the Navy has been a big blessing for me. It has helped me grow in so many ways. 7 1/2 years ago there was this bored 18 year old wanting to get the hell out of Temple, TX and there was a knock at the opportunity door. Navy? Challenge accepted! I've experienced so much that others would kill to see and do. It's such an honor to be apart of something so amazing while defending & protecting our country. This career path was the best choice I have ever made, hands down.



 I also got some nice gadgets a new pen to sign my reenlistment papers, a honorable discharge pin, and a mini book of the constitution lol ohh military gifts. Oh and I got a cake also but the fat boys in my shop ate it all. It's okay, my hips don't need the extra pounds. Go Navy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment