Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Sam!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!
Isn't that smile to die for?!
 Today my lil' furry faced sweetheart Samantha turned 3! She is the sweetest lil' girl I know. Even though she isn't my pup I can't help but spoil her like she is. I seriously went crazy in Petco because I wanted her to have everything in that doggy haven!
 


Her birthday card was edible and made of rawhide. She just licked it. Maybe she didn't want to mess it up.
 

How cute is her birthday girl bandana?!
 
 

 I got her a nice big pork bone for her special dinner. She went to town on that thing and didn't come up for air. She came over to the couch afterwards and licked my hand. I'm pretty sure that means "thank you in puppy talk"


She went absolutely nuts over her green weeny dog. She actually picked it out a few weeks ago and I just made a little note to get that specific one for her. Great success!
 

 
A black and white skull collar with a matching pink leash for my lil' punker :)
I'm a fool for that girl. She has my heart.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment