Sunday, June 17, 2012

Admit ONE.

Steven took me to the fair today. Of course it can't compare to the Texas State Fair and getting greeted by Big Tex BUT it comes into a nice pretty second :)


 Seeing all the rides like the ferris wheel and spinning tea cups made me feel like I was 5 again. We bought tickets and went into a fun house which was full of those funny mirrors that make you look weird, spinning tunnels, and slides.



We had a sweet moment on the ferris wheel. I was hand in hand with my sweetheart on top of the world. He's a little scared of heights but I don't think he'd admit to being scared of a ferris wheel (heehee)
 They had everything at the fair from live stock to spaced themed events. I really wanted that lepoard printed chicken. She was a beauty!


I think he'd make a cute space ranger :)


I had my eye on something crazy to eat. They had fried everything! Fried koolaid, klondike bars, twinkies, chicken sandwich with Krispy Kreme donuts for the bun...heart attack right? I settled on a maple bacon donut...omg delish! It tasted like happy :)





 It was an awesome day and I look forward to doing it again! Maybe I'll be able to talk Steven into a big kid ride next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment