Friday, June 15, 2012

My new leading lady

Today I got tattoo numero 11 at Above All Tattoo.
Artist: Chowdah Bowl


Chowdah Bowl is doing a great job so far. I can't wait to finish her up with color and detail! I named her Linda, after my mama. Isn't she a beauty?! It's just the outline and borderline awesome but I'm pretty excited about it.


I'm thinking long flirty lashes, bright red or hot pink lips, purple or pink shells, of course the tail scales will come after the green shading along with the gold and overall shading. She's only about 20% complete...but I love her already :)



What are your thoughts on color and detail? I think she'll get finished in two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Jade! I am OBSESSED with mermaids! It's looking amazing so far. Can't wait to see the final outcome. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kaci :) She's getting finished on the 28th! Mama says she likes this one...I'm pretty sure it's because it's her lol

    ReplyDelete