Friday, November 23, 2012

Twentynine Palms...The deserts hidden treasure!

Micah, my bestie of almost 13 years, is a navy corpsman that's stationed with the marines of Twentynine Palms. What he thought was just a forgotten town in the middle of nowhere turned out to be a little hidden treasure. He just needed me to show him how to tackle Twentynine Palms Jade style.

 
Adventure #1: I got to add another check to my bucketlist. I was in Nevada & California at the same time!


 
Adventure #2: We met Mister Hopper. He's either the smartest man in the world or the looniest but either way he was a very interesting man. He was traveling to the White House while spreading the word of woman uniting and anti-rape. He says he was the inventor of many things such as a water stream taser and a contraption that can take you to the moon. His parting words "Don't hurt anyone who doesn't need to be hurt & live everyday to the fullest"


Adventure #3: PHOTO-OP of course :)





 
I love that last picture of Micah. He's keeps me laughing :) I know I sound crazy when I say I really enjoyed Twentynine Palms and I look forward to tackling it again. I saw some awesome saloons to check out and I still need to go paparazzi on the marine base. Mmm marines lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment